"Building the System of Care" MELBOURNE - 27th-28th February 2020
Themed “Building the System of Care” the NEDC Members’ Meeting provides a professional learning experience that brings valuable workshops, seminars and networking opportunities to you, our members.
It is a platform that offers our members the opportunity to come together, share knowledge and engage with our Primary Health Network affiliates and key eating disorder experts as we work together to build an integrated approach to eating disorder care across Australia.
* Learn about evidence-based initiatives in primary care
* Explore opportunities for collaboration with the nation-wide eating disorders workforce
* Engage with NEDC plans and projects including providing suggestions, requests and recommendations
* Access opportunities for local and national professional networking
* Gather evidence-based tools and resources from NEDC and sector partners
NEDC members will receive additional information and invitation via email.
The NEDC members meeting is exclusively for our NEDC members. If you are not already an NEDC Member – Sign up today! Membership is FREE.
Stay posted for further information and full meeting details.