Building the System of Care for Eating Disorders
The System of Care is the way we care for and support people experiencing eating disorders and their families. The System of Care is crucial to the experience and outcomes for people coping with eating disorders.
Come along for two days of conversation, exploration and skills building.
Take part in FREE workshops, interactive sessions and exchange ideas with people from across Australia interested in Building the System of Care.
See our updated program guide here.
Come to the NEDC Members’ Meeting 2020 and:
- Connect with people with lived experience, carers, friends, researchers, clinicians, PHNs and other people interested in making positive change in the field of eating disorders
- Progress the national conversation about building a consistent, safe and accessible system of care for people experiencing eating disorders
- Hear from national clinical leaders about the role of nutrition and psychotherapy in recovery
- Access free training and workshops
- Explore emerging perspectives on how the system of care can meet the needs of more people with eating disorders, through conversations with people with lived experience and researchers
- Bring your burning questions to our Q&A panel of sector leaders
- Engage with NEDC plans and projects – be part of scoping credentialing for treatment professionals
- Gather evidence-based tools, information and resources
- Collaborate, share ideas and learn together with people from across the country
- Celebrate 10 years of NEDC and share your vision for the future of eating disorder prevention, identification and treatment across Australia
A waitlist is now active and growing with many people eager to join us in Melbourne on February 27-28. It will not be possible to register on the day.
If you would like to join the waitlist, or to find out more about the event, click here.
The NEDC Members' Meeting 2020 is exclusively for NEDC members. If you are not already a member – sign up today! Membership is FREE.